>FIND THE REIMBURSEMENT FORM HERE
>READ ON BELOW TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE REIMBURSEMENT PLAN & PROCESS!
Live Oak Community church will not be offering on-site childcare options this fall, due the Covid-19 Pandemic. The church has implemented an off-site childcare reimbursement program to help give Small Groups the option of meeting while still providing childcare for your group members during the COVID pandemic.
Groups/individuals will be responsible for hiring their own childcare provider and requesting reimbursement online. Groups/individuals can choose to hire a sitter/sitters for the entire small group or parents have the option to hire their own sitter and request reimbursement separately.
-Live Oak will reimburse groups or individuals $20 per session for children up to age 12 years old, or $10 per hour (up to 2 hours).
-An online form has been created for you to fill in and submit for reimbursement.
-All approved reimbursement requests can be submitted weekly (recommended) or monthly. If you choose to submit monthly, reimbursements MUST BE SUBMITTED NO LATER THAN the 10th of the following month for the prior month’s sessions.
How it works
- Go to reimbursement link above
- Fill out the form for your group or individual family. If you are filling out as a group, we encourage you designate one individual who will be in charge of submitting each time. This individual will also be in charge of distributing funds to each member once they receive the check.
- Submit for reimbursement.
- Checks will be issued and mailed out each Tuesday.
NOTE: THE reimbursement FORM WILL ALWAYS BE ACCESSIBLE IN “SIGN UP & EVENTS” ON OUR APP AND WEBSITE.
Requirements for Approval
- All parents must be in a small group and the parents and children must attend small group on the date/dates being submitted.
- Groups are allowed no more than one meeting per week for reimbursements.
- Live Oak Community Church is not responsible for and will be held harmless in childcare worker hiring, vetting, background checks, recommendation of childcare workers or any situations arising from off-site childcare.
Questions? Email Jana Prindle