I Am Worshipping from Home
The pandemic hastened the creation of online worship services, but we LOVE them and they are here to stay. Online attendees are very important to us and as much a part of our church family as those who come in-person.
If you are worshipping from home we would LOVE to know you! Here is a our Connection Card.
Also, don’t forget about SUNDAY AT HOME, which is worship, skits, and teaching for preK – 5th grade. Your kiddo can experience what we are doing in Kids Min in person on Sundays. Some folks who have littles will get their child set up with SUNDAY AT HOME and let their kiddo engage that while they engage our main service.
I Am Worshipping In Person
We are so happy you are with us today. To worship in-person together is a gift right now. Things look a little different than they used to because of Covid, but we are pressing forward and making the best of it! We sure are glad you are here!
- If you are new or new-ish please stop by Guest Central so we can meet you and give you a gift.
- If you want to ask any questions you can also fill out a Connection Card!
I Am New Here
We love new faces and we hope you feel welcome, and connected to both Christ and community!
HELPFUL TIPS FOR NEW FOLKS:
- We invite you to visit our website to learn the in’s and outs of Live Oak
- If you plan to stick around for a bit, we suggest downloading our app.
- A GREAT place to frequent is SIGN UP & EVENTS on our app, website, and here in this bulletin. It’s sort of a hub for what’s going on in Live Oak life AND to quickly find any sign up links you might need
- If you want to ask any questions or let us know you are here…you can also fill out a Connection Card!
Finally, we know it’s not easy being new, and our hope for you is that you feel at home with us. If you need ANYTHING please email us!
Fireside conversations about growing a vibrant faith.
Join us on February 21st as we start a new 6-week series called Fireside Chats. The Bible uses the image of fire many times to communicate important truths. Jesus even had a couple of fireside chats that were life changing to those who were present. Gather around the fire as we have some fireside chats about building a faith like a roaring fire.
Scripture References for February 28:
Exodus 3:1-13; Acts 7:20, 22; 2 Timothy 1:5-7
SUNDAY MORNING RESOURCES
That Sunday Morning truths become Monday morning realities in your life! Check out these Sunday resources, updated weekly, that will help you grow and pursue Jesus throughout your week!
SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 28:
- “Won’t Stop Now” by Elevation Worship
- “Do it Again” by Elevation Worship
- “Another In The Fire” by Taya
SIGN UP & EVENTS
We want to invite YOU to consider serving with the next generation! There are MANY roles, MANY ways and MANY ages you can serve. We ask you to fill out our Next Gen Serving Form to get started. On the this form, you will be able to look at the various roles available...
RSVP for IN-person Services for next week!
To reserve seats for in-person worship and to RSVP your baby-5th grader for Kids Min, click the button below. We usually release “tickets” for each Sunday, the Sunday before.