I Am New Here
We love new faces and we hope you feel welcome, and connected to both Christ and community!
HELPFUL TIPS FOR NEW FOLKS:
- We invite you to visit our website to learn the in’s and outs of Live Oak
- If you plan to stick around for a bit, we suggest downloading our app.
- A GREAT place to frequent is SIGN UP & EVENTS on our app, website, and here in this bulletin. It’s sort of a hub for what’s going on in Live Oak life AND to quickly find any sign up links you might need
- If you want to ask any questions or let us know you are here…you can also fill out a Connection Card!
Finally, we know it’s not easy being new, and our hope for you is that you feel at home with us. If you need ANYTHING please email us!
I Am Worshipping In Person
We are so happy you are with us today.
- If you are new or new-ish please stop by Guest Central so we can meet you and give you a gift.
- If you want to ask any questions you can also fill out a Connection Card!
I Am Worshipping from Home
The pandemic hastened the creation of online worship services, but we LOVE them and they are here to stay. Online attendees are very important to us and as much a part of our church family as those who come in-person.
If you are worshipping from home we would LOVE to know you! Here is a our Connection Card.
Also, don’t forget about SUNDAY AT HOME, which is worship, skits, and teaching for preK – 5th grade. Your kiddo can experience what we are doing in Kids Min in person on Sundays. Some folks who have littles will get their child set up with SUNDAY AT HOME and let their kiddo engage that while they engage our main service.
THE JESUS WAY
Scripture References for January 16th:
1 Peter 2:21; 1 John 2:6; Colossians 3:17–24; John 14:6
That Sunday Morning truths become Monday morning realities in your life! Check out these Sunday resources, updated weekly, that will help you grow and pursue Jesus throughout your week!
SUNDAY, JANUARY 16th
- “The Way” by Passion
- “Battle Belongs” by Phil Wickham
- “Never Walk Alone” by Hillsong Worship
- “Nothing but the Blood” by Christ For the Nations Worship
SIGN UP & EVENTS
At Live Oak, we want everyone using their gifts and talents as a volunteer and we believe there is a role for everyone. From mowing Live Oak's lawn, to greeting on a Sunday morning, to being a small group leader for a teenager, there is a place for you to make a...
SMALL GROUPS AT LIVE OAK...experience the transformational impact of Christ & community We believe you grow best spiritually when you are connected relationally in Christ-centered community. Small Groups are a GREAT place to make those relational connections. Live...