You were not created to do life alone
The Church offers you Christ and Community and we need both to be able to grow spiritually and take our next steps in following Him. This is why Live Oak is a church of groups: Small Groups and Bible Study Classes.
Our small groups meet at various times during the week, most meeting in homes. We have men's groups, women's groups, mixed and married groups, groups for college-aged people, and we also have "specialized groups," which you can learn more about by scrolling down.
Our groups meet September through November, taking a break for the holidays. They resume in early February and meet through May, taking the summer months off.
**SMALL GROUPS - Spring 2020**
- Our Small Groups officially kicked off for the Spring semester in February. There are still groups with room for more folks.
- We have the following group types this Spring: Mixed, Marrieds, Men's, Women's and College-Aged
- Sign-Ups are through an online menu. You can read about our open groups via this menu and request information directly from the group's leader.
- ACCESS THE MENU VIA THE RED BUTTON BELOW.
If you have further questions EMAIL US
- Please note that bc of the COVID-19 Virus our groups are having to connect virtually. We are doing our best to still offer places of connection, even if "meetings" look different. You can still join a group and we encourage you to!!!
SPECIALIZED GROUPS & CLASSES
LIVE OAK COLLEGE MINISTRY
We exist to partner with college-aged young adults by connecting them to Christ, Community, Biblical Truth, and relationships with one another.
SISTERS & SEEKERS WOMEN'S BIBLE STUDIES
Sisters and Seekers are women's-only Bible study groups. We have both a Tuesday evening and Wednesday morning group. We meet September - November and February - April. Inquire about either study by emailing ANNA
FINANCIAL PEACE CLASSES (FPU)
Live Oak routinely offers FPU and we hope to offer a Fall 2020 class. Please visit FPU online to find groups in Lubbock and to learn how you can take an online course form home.. We highly endorse this course!
MOTHERS OF PRESCHOOLERS
MOPS, Mothers of Preschoolers, is a group that meets twice a month, on Friday mornings, to give moms in this tender phase of parenting connection, resources and support. We take a break over the summer and over the Christmas/New Years holidays, but meet bi-monthly otherwise!
Small Group Childcare
We understand that in order for many to participate in a small group, quality, accessible options for childcare are necessary. We offer on-site childcare (upon pre-registration and payment) on Sunday evenings and on Wednesday morning only. We also offer an off-site childcare reimbursement option through which Live Oak helps you cover a portion of the cost of hiring your own sitter no matter when your group meets.
Apply for a Childcare Scholarship HERE
Stay In the Know About All Things Live Oak...