ON SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 29
WE ARE ONLINE ONLY! AT 9:30AM, 11:00AM & 8:30PM
FIND THE LINKS YOU NEED BELOW!
Be sure to scroll down to find ALL the details!
LIVE STREAMING WILL CONTINUE!
We are committed to “bringing church to your home,” in an engaging & excellent way. we consider our online attendees as another campus!
- We offer LIVE STREAMS on Sundays, which means you can interact with other virtual attendees as well as Live Oak staff and volunteer hosts at those designated times. This increases the sense of community and connection and we love “seeing” you online at those times! Join us at 9:30am or 8:30pm on FACEBOOK, YOUTUBE or HERE ON OUR WEBSITE!
- Consider hosting a virtual or in-person WATCHPARTY! Another way to foster connection and community. LEARN HOW HERE
You can watch the service on your own time too, of course, if you can’t tune in at our designated live stream times:
- Find the Sunday Message & Full Worship Experience ON DEMAND on our website under MESSAGES, on the Live Oak App, on our YOUTUBE PAGE, and as an AUDIO PODCAST
attend an in-person service!
we are offering in-person services on sundays at 9:30am and 11:00am. We are asking for an RSVP when you plan to attend. find all the details below…
nOTE: Sunday, November 29…online only services!!!
- We are striving to create the safest environment possible for you and your family. Social distancing, reduced capacity, mask use, and consistent cleaning are all part of our plan. It will be “contactless” as well: with no coffee (bring your own!), no muffins, no bulletins (bring a journal if you are note taker) and no Connection Cards or pens.
- We are asking everyone who attends our main services to wear a face covering on your way in, as you sing during worship and on your way out. ALL volunteers will wear masks. We are asking kinder-5th graders to wear masks too, because we can’t spread out in those areas. Babies -PreK won’t have to wear face coverings. Thank you so much!
- Kids Ministry for babies-5th grade is back! You will RSVP for your child when you RSVP for your seats! We have many safeguards in place. All will enter Live Oak through our main front doors and then babies- 3 years will head to the east wing for child check-in; 4 years – 5th grade to the west wing. LEARN FULL DETAILS HERE
- Families and groups can absolutely sit together. We just ask that you wait to be seated until your entire group is present. This will help our ushers (who will be seating you) immensely!
- Because of social distancing, “lobby talk” is impossible, so we invite you to hang out after service, on our front lawn, where we can spread out and connect and visit!
To best plan for you we ask you to RSVP for seats & RSVP your kiddo for Kids Min, in advance. Our ticketing site is simple to use. RSVP NOW
WHAT’S UP WITH KIDS MINISTRY:
>Programming for babies-5th is back. We have many safeguards in place. You will RSVP for your child when you RSVP for your seats! LEARN FULL DETAILS HERE
We know some of you aren’t ready to come back just yet or may be worshipping from home some weeks. Don’t forget to check our THIS WEEK IN ACORN CLUB and THIS WEEK IN TREE HOUSE CLUB to connect with amazing resources and helpful, fun and Christ-centered content for your kiddo! The “Sunday at Home” Section brings you the videos and activities that we are experiencing on-site on Sundays!
Covid-19 has changed many things about how we “do” church, but there are things that HAVEN’T changed! Live Oak is still an authentic group of people who love God and love others…
IF YOU ARE NEW WITH US, PLANNING TO WORSHIP ONLINE OR IN-PERSON WE ARE GLAD YOU ARE HERE!
*Fill out a CONNECTION CARD to let us know who you are and ask any questions
We are ORDINARY PEOPLE with problems and sins seeking an amazing God TOGETHER.
Live Oak is a CASUAL & COMFORTABLE atmosphere – even with social distancing and safeguards in place, we hope you will feel at ease
You’ll meet FRIENDLY PEOPLE – they will help you find your way around but won’t invade your space.
You’ll experience MEANINGFUL WORSHIP in a creative, contemporary environment.
Our Pastors teach MESSAGES that make sense – Biblical teaching and real help for everyday life.
You’ll find a MULTIGENERATIONAL WORSHIP SETTING – Right now in Phase 1 of our Re-Opening process, we do not have Kids Ministry. So our services truly are multi-generational. We welcome your kiddos and teens to worship in our main services.
You really can wear what you want. The majority of Live Oakers wear casual clothes. Right now we encourage you wear a mask too, although they are not required for anyone but staff and off-stage volunteers.
You don’t have to worry about being pointed out as “new” during the service, but chances are you will be greeted by many, because Live Oak is a friendly place and we love new faces.
During the teaching portion of our services, our Pastors show scripture on the side screens. You can still bring your Bible or pull up your online Bible, too. If you need a Bible, we have free ones in our foyer at Guest Central. We provide Bible Reading Plans that go with our Sunday series, because we want to help you engage God’s Word on your own.
You can complete a CONNECTION CARD to let us know about you and to ask for specific information.
Got Questions? Email us
In-person at 9:30am & 11:00am
Online @ 9:30am & 8:30pm
The novel coronavirus has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. As a result, federal, state, and local governments and agencies recommend social distancing, mask wearing, and in many locations, prohibited or reduced capacities for the congregation of groups of people. We are doing everything we can to be compliant with all regulations and ensure your safety and the safety of your family. We have put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19, but we cannot guarantee that you or your familymembers will not become infected. Preventative measure include increased cleaning, mask wearing, social distancing, temperature checks for volunteers & staff, and online options for engagement.
By participating in programs, services, and activities at Live Oak Community Church, you agree to the following: On behalf of yourself and your family, you hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless Live Oak Community Church, its employees, agents, and representatives, of and from all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating to your participation in our programs, services, or activities. You understand and agree that this release includes any claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of this organization, its employees, agents, and representatives whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation in any hosted or programmed event by Live Oak Community Church.
Stay In the Know About All Things Live Oak...