You will often hear us say that we believe in the transformational power of Christ and community, because we really do! Community can look a lot of ways…small groups and serving teams are meaningful places of connection. Another aspect of community we recommend, that will allow you to go deeper is a discipleship relationship or group.
This is 2 to 5 Christ followers who are committed to:
- helping each other pursue and be led by Jesus
- being rooted in the Word of God together
- consistently meeting together
- lovingly challenge and hold one another accountable
Our DISCIPLESHIP JOURNEY page is devoted to helping you understand this kind of relationship in depth and offers you practical ways to pursue it.
Visit the page often to learn more! There you will find…
- WHAT IS A DISCIPLESHIP RELATIONSHIP?
- HOW TO FIND A DISCIPLESHIP RELATIONSHIP
- DISCIPLESHIP TOOLBOX
- USING SOAPS IN YOUR DISCIPLESHIP RELATIONSHIP
- CONVERSATION AND QUESTION PROMPTS