Throughout the pandemic our leadership monitored the ever-changing situation surrounding COVID 19 and kept a posture of prayer. We will continue to be prayerful, and will keep a posture of learning.
- We urge anyone who is not feeling well (fever, cough, sore throat and fatigue, etc) to opt to stay home out of an abundance of caution, and to utilize our online services. This is a good rule of thumb to prevent the spread of all communicable illnesses, such as Strep and flu too.
- You are always welcome to utilize a mask at our services and small groups.
- We encourage good hand washing among our volunteers. Hand sanitizer is made readily accesible to all throughout our building. We will continue to do our best to provide a clean environment.
LEARN MORE ABOUT IN-PERSON SUNDAY SERVICES HERE
DISCOVER OUR LIVE STREAMS AND ON-DEMAND LIBRARY HERE
CHECK OUT SUNDAY AT HOME FOR KINDER-5TH, WHICH BRINGS THE SUNDAY KIDS MIN EXPERIENCE TO YOU, HERE
1. Our Website
2. The Live Oak App (download via iTunes App Store and Google Play)
3. Emails (Subscribe HERE) Live Oak will only send one email a week. It is a “Hub” email containing everything you’ll need, including info for Next Gen ministries!
4. Social Media (FB and IG)
The novel coronavirus has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. As a result, federal, state, and local governments and agencies recommend social distancing, mask wearing, and in many locations, prohibited or reduced capacities for the congregation of groups of people. We are doing everything we can to be compliant with all regulations and ensure your safety and the safety of your family. We have put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19, but we cannot guarantee that you or your family members will not become infected. Preventative measure include increased cleaning, mask wearing, social distancing, temperature checks for volunteers & staff, and online options for engagement.
By participating in programs, services, and activities at Live Oak Community Church, you agree to the following: On behalf of yourself and your family, you hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless Live Oak Community Church, its employees, agents, and representatives, of and from all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating to your participation in our programs, services, or activities. You understand and agree that this release includes any claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of this organization, its employees, agents, and representatives whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation in any hosted or programmed event by Live Oak Community Church.