Based on government recommendations about large gatherings and in the best interest of you and our Lubbock community as a whole, WE HAVE MOVED TO ONLINE SERVICES and MINISTRY ONLY.
HERE IS WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
1. SUNDAY WORSHIP
We will live-stream both worship and a teaching message at both 9:30 and 11:00am. You will be able to find it on our Facebook Page and also on our website and app and will be able to comment and connect in real time.
Pro Tip: If you encounter difficulty getting the stream on our website, move over to Facebook. Our platform has been overloaded and the provider is doing their best to accomodate an unprecedented amount of churches going online!
If you cannot tune in live please note that we also make an archived video and audio version of our Sunday message available by 1:00pm each Sunday HERE and on our App.
3. NEXT GEN MINISTRIES
We can’t meet in person right now, but we are still connecting with the next gen…
*BABIES-5th: Join our Facebook pages and find helpful parent resources. We have weekly Family Fun Guides with video and our own Live Worship and Bible Story for K-5th is coming April 5th! Find it all HERE.
*LOSM for 6th-12th Graders: We’re still connecting, growing and having fun…Check out what’s up, learn how you and your student can stay connected with Live Oak Student Ministry, and find info about our Wednesday Skype Small Groups HERE
*COLLEGE: Our small groups for college-aged people are still meeting virtually! Check out what’s happening and get connected HERE
4. SMALL GROUPS
Groups are still meeting via SKYPE. Leaders will be in touch with group members. We have groups that can still take members and you are welcome to join in. Visit our online menu HERE.
Find a SKYPE HELP PAGE HERE
We will inform everyone to the best of our abilities through our:
1. Our Website…this page is our info hub
2. The Live Oak App (download via iTunes App Store and Google Play)
3. Emails (Subscribe HERE) Live Oak will only send one email a week. It is a “Hub” email containing everything you’ll need, including info for Next Gen ministries!
4. Social Media (FB and IG)
6. NEED HELP? CAN YOU OFFER HELP?
If you need help right now OR if you can be of help right now we ask you to visit our Coronavirus Help Form: CHECK IT OUT HERE
7. ADDITIONAL RESOURCES
1. Find a FEARFUL THOUGHTS GUIDE HERE
2. Anxiety Conversation Guide for Preschool HERE
3. Anxiety Conversation Guide for Elementary HERE
4. Anxiety Conversation Guide for Middle School HERE
5. Anxiety Conversation Guide for High School HERE
6. Crisis Conversation Guide for Preschool HERE
7. Crisis Conversation Guide for Elementary HERE
8. Crisis Conversation Guide for Middle School HERE
9. Crisis Conversation Guide for High School HERE
For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline. 2 Timothy 1:7